Traveler friends and fans of comics, this article is for you!
The 29th International exhibition of comics in Barcelona will take place from the 14th to the 17th of April 2011, Avenida Reina M. Cristina, in Hall 8 of la Fira de Montjuïc.
trendy rock concerts :
• Thursday, April 14, 6:00 p.m. ANNA & THE BANANAS, 19:00 REMBRANDT42
• Friday, April 15, 7:00 p.m. MOTORZOMBIS
• Saturday, April 16, 7:30 p.m. LOS TIKI PHANTOMS
• Sunday, April 17, 6:00 p.m. MÜRFILA
Dedications: Find all the dedications and schedules on the official website;
video games testing;
debates and conferences.
• Thursday, April 14 from 10am to 20pm
• Friday, April 15 from 10am to 21h
• Saturday, April 16 from 10am to 21h
• Sunday, April 17 from 10am to 20pm
Admission 6 €
If you go on the FICOMIC stand, a free comic book will be offered (in a limited availability).
Metro station : Espanya (line 1 and 3 subway)
Avenida Reina M. Cristina
View Larger Map